Monday 31 January 2022 England, UK

Week 4 Weigh In

Dear Blogger


Week 4, January is virtually over and my total loss for this month is... Nothing, instead I have gained a pound ๐Ÿ˜”



I have to be honest, I mean, what's the point of lying. I have not been good this week, I didn't even start the week well. Every morning I woke up craving things like a good strong builders brew full of sugar or a breakfast sandwich and I have given in to them. Honestly, I don't know how to stop, I have no willpower whatsoever, even now while feeling ashamed of gaining a pound I'm thinking about all the foods I want to eat and you best believe they're not keto-friendly.

Another thing making me even more pissed off with this week's result is a 1 pound gain in a month follows my pattern of gaining roughly a stone (14 pounds) a year.

Onward and downward? ๐Ÿคจ


Post a Comment

Instagram